Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ripped in all the right places

    04-19-1004-19-10
    siwy hannah skinny in snowstorm via revolve clothing, acne zorah top via forward, bow ring via nasty gal

    Seems like I do a lot of lounging around but this was the best I could do while my dear living room wall was occupied for most of the day. I'm still trying out these head-to-toe neutral looks and so far they're working out quite well. I think the trick is to not overdo it with too many different shades, in my own experience.

    These Siwy jeans from Revolve remind me of the time when my clumsy hands tried to shred a pair of bleached denim jeans but just ended up with one massive hole at the knee. Some of us just aren't meant to attempt DIYs, no matter how simple they seem. When I saw these I was a bit hesitant about pulling off ripped denim but was pleasantly surprised to find out that they weren't as crazy as I thought they would be.

    04-19-1004-19-10

    Now guess what, it's another denim giveaway! We’re giving away 1 pair of these jeans (Siwy Jeans Hannah Skinny in Snowstorm) to readers. To enter you must comment on this post by providing your email and pasting a link of your favorite Siwy Jeans on Revolve. Find the selection here: http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/SiwyJeans.jsp

    Please note that by entering this competition you are agreeing to receive emails from www.revolveclothing.com. Only one entry per email address will be accepted. Open to both domestic and international readers!

    Closing date for entries is Wednesday, April 28th. Good luck everyone!