Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

seeing red


    clockwise from top left: one, two, three, four

    A couple things I have my eye on at Anthropologie and all of them happen to be red. Did you know that it's my 21st birthday at the end of the month? Yes, I'm one of those late November babies and while all of my friends with earlier birthdays have already been going to bars for months, I've been stuck at home counting down the days. I've also been looking out for a special birthday dress since BF says I'll need something exceptionally nice for where he's taking me. I'm thinking strapless with a full skirt? Meh, I have a month to think about it. Wait, how did I go from Anthropologie to my birthday? Oh, yeah, I was about to mention the 15% off card that members get to use during their birthday months. I guess I just have to hold out until I get mine sometime this month.