Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

looking like a child + gap mag feature

    08-15-2011
    short overalls c/o Denim Refinery, Saint James striped shirt, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rachel Comey Miner boots

    I'm down in LA right now for my brother's birthday so this post will be fairly brief, sorry guys! This was actually from earlier in the week and was what I was wearing when I saw the dude from Arcade Fire at Barney's. Of all the things to be wearing when I run into someone cool like that I wear an outfit that makes me look like an 8-year-old kid, oh great. Seems like these overalls aren't such a big hit with the guys... every girlfriend that I've shown them to want a pair but my guy friends always cringe. Ahh well, who do I have to impress?

    08-15-2011
    08-15-2011
    windy

    I also realized that I don't post very many pictures of myself with Brent but that's usually because he's the one taking my photos! This time Mike was with us so he took these, hah. Speaking of Mike, when he saw my feature at Gap Mag he asked me why I didn't submit any photos of him. Pfft. As if a whole post dedicated to him wasn't already enough? So ungrateful!


    back
    lol brent


    "Bigmouth Strikes Again" - The Smiths