Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

nowhere fast

    05-13-2011
    Saint James striped top, chambray top c/o bb dakota, april 77 jeans, rachel comey bernard platforms, coach satchel

    Pictures from happy hour last week. Megan and I wore the same jeans and drank beers at Thee Parkside while trying to figure out why this photo of her from the last time we were there blew up on Tumblr (and landed on a couple thinspo sites??) Oh well! What else have I been up to... umm, I dyed my hair? Other than that, everything is pretty much the same I suppose. Nothing too exciting.

    05-13-2011
    05-13-2011

    I don't think I ever talked about my Ina shirt here, did I? I'm a huge Ina Garten fan and had been looking for an oversized chambray shirt everywhere since I figured that would be the closest I could get to her even with my mediocre cooking skills weighing me down (I'm more of a Jeffrey to be quite honest). Oh Ina, oh Ina! But really, how awesome is it that she quit her government job and ended up where she is now? Okay aside from that Make A Wish fiasco I still think she's pretty freaking awesome.

    blur