Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

bipolar blogging

    05-02-2011
    Equipment denim shirt via Hautelook, Siwy shorts, Rachel Comey boots, Fjallraven backpack

    Whoops. Has it really been a week? I haven't been in front of a computer for more than an hour in ages. I guess this is what it feels like to have a social life outside of the internet, haha. Well actually, I've been a bit busy with my IRL life and it may have something to do with a J-O-B... will explain later of course. For now let's just enjoy my extended metaphor equating my erratic web presence to the weather in San Francisco.

    05-02-2011
    05-02-2011
    05-02-2011
    05-02-2011

    A couple posts ago people were lauding my supposed take on the "denim on denim" trend but that A.P.C. dress is actually made out of linen, not chambray. This outfit would be more appropriate for those comments, I suppose. I thought about tucking in the shirt but the shorts are too low for that, what do you guys think?

    goober
    details