Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

happy new year

    12-27-2010
    Gap mens parka, Gap gingham shirt, Theory shorts, vintage lace up boots

    This post is actually almost a week old and has nothing to do with the title, but HAPPY NEW YEAR nevertheless! Wore this on my last day in LA to meet with high school friends for ramen and milk tea then met with my cousin and brother to watch Somewhere. I look silly wearing a parka and shorts but I STILL can't wear jeans because of my knees. I had a little mishap in the rain when I first got to LA and fell down some steps (completely sober, btw).

    Expect more regular posting starting now. Vacation is over and it's time to find a full time job! I'm excited and scared at the same time but hopefully everything will work out. Fingers still crossed.

    12-27-2010
    12-27-2010