Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

wear your heart on your shoe

    comme des garcons play x converse
    comme des garcons play x converse
    comme des garcons play x converse hi tops courtesy of tobi

    Was going through my flickr until I realized that I'd never posted these photos... unfortunately, most of the outfits that I've attempted to shoot with these shoes end up being too casual to post. Cute story: I actually wore them all throughout finals and whenever I'd feel down, I'd look at my feet, smile, and perk up enough to get through that hour or day. I should probably be more careful with them since I wear 'em out so much but I love them to death.

    (this is something I've been wanting to attempt with this blog: more random snapshots accompanied by a few words or nothing at all. comments turned off since these are for my own personal records...)