Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

dinner at garibaldi's

    battered fried squash blossom

    Had a great time at Garibaldi's in Oakland with my friend Mikey's family after his graduation. Did it ever cross my mind that having both steak tartare and a grilled new york steak would be too excessive? Maybe for a split second. I definitely recommend this place if you're in the area. The restaurant has recently been split in half to add a less expensive sister restaurant Marzano which I hear is equally as delicious.

    bread
    hand-cut french fries
    steak tartare
    steak tartare on crostini
    fried asparagus
    new york steak
    dulce de leche pot de creme

    So umm, someone has been partying/enjoying life a little bit too hard post finals and forgot she had planned to start blogging a lot more. Oh well! Imagine my surprise when I logged on to my Google Reader and found my makeup-less mug on Joanna's blog. It was definitely a great way to start my day since I've been following her blog for years so THANK YOU!! For anyone who is new to this blog: hello, and I hope you guys will stick around longer because I have tons of food trips and outfits planned for this summer. (Scratch the planned outfits part, I usually just grab what I can find...)