Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

condense and conserve

    02-03-1002-03-10
    acne top + trousers, h&m wedges

    So guess who finally bought that Acne top she was whining about a couple months back? I guess patience pays off since I ended up buying it 50% off at La Garconne. I also scored the perfect black trousers in the form of these Acne ones which are actually wool and not cotton! I'm really starting to get the hang of buying things I can wear over and over again rather than just a handful of times. I can easily see myself wearing both of these items in various ways without growing tired of them (which is something I've always had a problem with since I'm so fickle about clothes). Restraining myself takes a good deal of work especially when I go shopping with others but at least I'm getting somewhere. I'm still cleaning out my closet and just did a mass post of things I REALLY want to get rid of so uhh, go check that out? The latest post will only be up for a week and after that I'm donating everything in the post.

    What else, what else? I'm getting really restless with my hair and have been trying new things with it. Today's look is making me really wish I'd taken the plunge and cut my hair short this past break. I even tried pinning my bangs back but didn't have the courage to wear it out... some habits I just can't let go of. I've had fringe for most of my life and it's hard to imagine exposing my forehead to anyone outside my apartment. Oh well.

    side view